What do you get for your money?
Training. 4-6 hours of training per day. Approximately, this translates into:
- 12 evening and 24 weekend days + 5 Christmas camp + 5 March break camp days = 160 hours of training ($5.80/hr)
The calculation is based on the training hours divided into CMRC fees. The training hours per season cannot be guaranteed due to factors such as weather, racing schedules, and the variability of sports in the great outdoors. During most seasons however, the training hours achieved is actually greater.
Training to racing ratios begin to change at this age level with race preparation and off-snow coaching guidance adding to the value received.
Great value for the price! How does this compare to your other extra-curricular activities? Learning to be an outdoor athlete in a fun and safe environment. Come ski with us.
- Race shack access for equipment storage, ski tuning, pre- and post-training prep.
- Extra opportunities including equipment fitting and ski tuning sessions.
- Extra training opportunities including off season training camps, at additional pricing, should they become available.
- Injury insurance
- Race access
- Race points calculations
- Support for all levels of racing in Canada
Program fees do not include the cost of lift passes.
Crabbe Mountain lift passes: www.crabbemountain.com
Registration including payment deadline is November 31. Late registration fee is $25. No athlete is permitted to train with the Club prior to payment (due in part to lack of insurance coverage).